Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Search Traffic Success’ Website.
Search Traffic Success is located at:
123 Peel St, North Melbourne, VIC, By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Search Traffic Success’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Search Traffic Success and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Search Traffic Success. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.sugarcakeschool.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.searchtraffic.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.searchtraffic.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.searchtraffic.com.au
Redistribute content from Search Traffic Success (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Search Traffic Success does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Search Traffic Success, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Search Traffic Success shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Search Traffic Success reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Should you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Supply of Services
2.1 Reliable Service Provision
We’ll do our best to provide reliable service, but we’re not responsible for any delays or failures that result from external parties or Google, Meta or Microsoft platforms. Please note that we cannot be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from delays or failures caused by third-party platforms that we have no control of, such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, and Microsoft Ads (Bing Ads), including those related to policy updates or changes to their platform. While we’ll make reasonable efforts to stay informed of policy changes and notify you accordingly, it’s important that you work with us to take necessary steps to ensure compliance.
2.2 Renewal and Termination of Service
Our monthly contracts automatically renew without notice to ensure service is uninterrupted, and fixed-term contracts will renew for another fixed term of the same length (monthly). You have the ability to cancel the service at any time via email, with a 7 days notice prior to the renewal date
2.3 Scope of Service & Payment
2.31 The scope of our services will be as set out in the PDF document titled “SEM Packages,” which we have provided to you. Any additional services requested by you outside of the package inclusions will be subject to an additional fee.
2.32 Payment for our services must be made in accordance with the payment terms outlined in the rate card provided to you in PDF format. In the event of a payment dispute, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to resolve the matter amicably. We will make reasonable efforts to work with you to resolve any payment disputes in a timely and efficient manner.
2.33 If a payment dispute cannot be resolved through good faith negotiations, we may agree to submit the dispute to mediation or arbitration in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. You agree to participate in such dispute resolution in good faith and abide by any decision rendered by the mediator or arbitrator.
2.4 Intellectual Property Rights
You own the intellectual property rights in any materials we produce as part of the Google Ads service we provide (campaign material, ad copies, images, videos, web page content, trademark applications), except for any IP rights that we already own.
2.5 Third-Party Suppliers and Data Management
We take the protection of your data and privacy seriously and will ensure that any third-party suppliers we use to provide our services also have appropriate measures in place to protect your data and privacy. We’ll only share your data with third-party suppliers to the extent necessary to provide our services, and we’ll take reasonable steps to ensure that they use your data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
2.6 Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with our services, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, will be limited to the amount paid by you for the services.
2.71 We agree to keep all information and data provided by you confidential, and not disclose such information to any third party without your consent, except as required by law or for the provision of our services.
2.72 You agree to keep all information and our written communication provided by us private, and acknowledge that they are for your exclusive use and benefit, and not disclose such information to any third party without our consent.
2.8 Acceptable Use Policy
2.81 You agree to use our services only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party. You are responsible for ensuring that any materials, including but not limited to text, images, and multimedia content, that you provide to us for use in connection with our services do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
2.82 You acknowledge that you own all intellectual property rights in the materials that you provide to us, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or liabilities arising from any infringement or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights resulting from the use of such materials in connection with our services.